Loot.Farm 2022 Review, Is it Legit? + Promo & Bonus Code
Loot.farm is a top-rater trading platform where you can trade your skins from different games. The most popular and primarily is undoubtedly CS:GO. However, the site offers the same service for Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, Rust, and Z1 Battle Royale items.
Loot.farm trade platform has a straightforward interface, totally easy to understand even for a new trader. and it's available in 7 different languages.
We explain how everything works on this review and how you can get the best out of it.
Loot Farm Trade – Is it Legit?
Yes, Loot.farm is a legit and secure trading platform for you to use.
Operating for some years in the community's favor, Loot.farm trade website has overall positive feedback about its features. The platform does not get high percentages from trades like other trade websites, and the inventory is pretty acceptable. Not the biggest but also not the lowest.
Loot.farm has a consistent number of visitors during the last months, around 800k per month.
You can also check some information on the website that shows credibility, such as the over 31 million trades done, more than 1.5 million satisfied users, the number of online users, and how many registered in the day.
How to Trade Items on Loot.Farm?
This is the most important part of Loot.farm trade platform. If you are a new trader, you probably have some doubts about how everything works and if it's reliable to trade your skins or not. Make sure to follow all these steps:
- Sign up through your Steam account and put your inventory public
- Add the correct email address and trade URL (confirm it twice)
- Go to the Loot.farm main page and select the skins you want to trade from your inventory and Loot.farm inventory
- Verify if the offer is correct click on “Trade”
- The trade bot will send you a request on your Steam account, and you must accept
If you are trading skins with a value of $50 for $60 skins value, you must have an internal balance on your Loot.farm account to cover the difference. Otherwise, the trade will not succeed.
Loot.farm trade system is easy as it looks, and you can start playing with your favorite items.
Loot.Farm Deposit Methods
If you have to make a trade and your items are not valuable enough to complete it, you must have some internal balance to realize the trade. Here are the deposit methods available on Loot.farm:
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, USD coin
- G2A Pay
Remember that depending on the amount, your financial institution, and country, the procedures, availability, methods, duration, and terms and conditions may vary.
Loot.farm has excellent bonus features to provide the best for its players. You have different ways to get some rewards for using Loot.farm trade platform:
- Depositing on your account
If you deposit real money to top-up your balance, you'll automatically get an extra 20%. If your deposit is over $20, you will get an additional 25%. If this isn't enough, depositing with cryptocurrencies adds an extra 5% to these values.
- Add “Loot.farm” to your Steam nickname and get a 2% price bonus on your items
- Random Cashback
You have a chance of getting some cash back in every trade you make on Loot.farm.
Loot.farm trade platform gives you a 10% chance to get a 1% bonus cashback from the total price of the traded items (also from the bots' items).
The second offer is a 1% chance of getting 5% bonus cashback from the traded items' total price (also from the bots' items).
Loot.Farm Customer Support
Customer support isn't through a live chat on Loot.farm. If you need help and additional information, you can reach the team by opening a ticket on the site.
Although, the FAQ page has many explanations about how everything works and is complete. If you are a new user, make sure to read it first.
Nonetheless, you can also reach the support team on social media by sending a private message. It might even be a faster way to get an answer, depending on the time of the day.
Loot.farm trade platform is a straightforward and complete website, well-organized, and an excellent place for you to give your inventory a new look.
Overall the platform is great and recommend. It would be great to see some improvements such as a live chat or some new features added.
Try out Loot.farm and share with the community your opinion about it.
Similar sites to Loot.Farm
- The website is available in eleven different languages
- One of the largest CS:GO Marketplace sites, nearly 2 million users
- Secure and safe payouts
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal methods available
- Site is available in 10 different languages
- You can payout skins with PayPal
- SkinCashier accepts skins from CSGO, Dota 2 and TF2
- Fastest withdrawals - money in your account in seconds
- Excellent rating on TrustPilot
- One of the oldest and most trusted Marketplace sites
- Multiple payment methods
- Available games: CS:GO, TF2, Dota 2