SkinsMonkey Review & Codes
SkinsMonkey is a new site that allows you to trade CS:GO, Dota 2 and Rust items with a bot. The design is new, but it looks great and has a large selection of items from each of the games mentioned.
How does SkinsMonkey work?
SkinsMonkey combines the advantages of trade bot and marketplace platforms, because here we have the possibility to exchange an item for an item with the bot, but also there is a wallet available, which can be topped up, and then using the balance to buy selected items from the bot’s inventory. As of today, the site supports the most popular skin trading games – Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2 and Rust. Exchanges take place instantly with the participation of an automatic bot, so the whole trade takes place in a minute at most.
SkinsMonkey Bonus Codes
First trade bonus
Up to $5 bonus
On SkinsMonkey there is an option to use the creator code which gives you up to $5 bonus on your first trade. Keep in mind that if you want to make the most of this promotion, you have to make a trade for $100. If you don’t want to trade that much, there is no need, because the first bonus of an extra $0.50 is activated with a trade for $10.
Payment methods on SkinsMonkey
SkinsMonkey offers the most popular payment methods that should satisfy any player:
- Credit Cards
- CS:GO, Rust & Dota 2 Items
- Gift Cards (using Kinguin)
Please note that available payment methods may vary depending on your location.
Similar sites to SkinsMonkey
- Big deposit bonuses with cryptocurrencies and cards
- Huge selection of skins on the TradeIT bot
- Not the highest exchange fees
- A trusted site that has been in operation for several years
- Affordable market rates
- 1% available by joining Steam Group
- Large selection of supported games with skins
- The platform is operating since 2016
- Site available in 6 languages
- You can reduce fee by adding site name to your Steam nickname